My name is Ashley Haselbarth, and I am so excited to have you in my first grade class this year!
I graduated from Deer Park High School. I received my bachelor’s degree from UHCL in 2012 and hold certifications in EC-6 Generalist, EC-12 Special Education, and ESL. This will be my first year at Fairmont Elementary, but my seventh year teaching in the classroom. I am so excited to join the Fairmont Falcon family, and look forward to creating classroom memories and a love of learning! It's going to be a great year!
I am married to my best friend, Brent, who I met in the sixth grade. We have two sons, Jason and Jude, and a mini-goldendoodle named Archie. When I'm not teaching I enjoy spending time with my family, running, traveling, and the occasional spa day!
- A Few of My Favorite Things:
- Food: Mexican and Asian
- Drink: Coffee!! and Cherry Limeade
- Candy: Gummy Bears and Airheads
- Snack: Trail Mix and Smoothie King
- Color: Yellow and Emerald Green
- Shopping: Amazon, Target, Hobby Lobby
- Hobby: Running, Spa Days, Traveling
- Classroom Theme: Farmhouse and Plants/Nature